DM blog

A lot of recycling !!!!

jeudi 1 décembre 2011

Stocking fillers : Hello Kitty

       Today is the first day for opening the advent calendar ...
 I am sure the kids remembered it this morning , so I won't be a spoiler if I tell a little of what I made to put inside ....











 Anyway this little Hello Kitty was a litle too big to fit inside the little socks , and...well... it was a good excuse to give it a little earlier !!!!!



4 commentaires:

softearthart a dit…

So sweet, cheers Marie

DM a dit…

Thank you Marie ! And well , yes It is easier to find things to make for the girl , but the boys gave me clues of what they would like ...Well ..it is not so sweet !)I will show what I made them too ...

Unknown a dit…

she is very cute and I'm sure very loved. :)

DM a dit…

Bonjour Michèle!! Merci de prendre le temps de me faire une petite visite et de mettre un gentil commentaire ! Alors, l'hiver est-il arrivé, chez toi ?