DM blog

A lot of recycling !!!!

samedi 4 juin 2011

Vintage postcards album .... Pretty girls

      Today, I am going to share a treasure: I had forgotten I had it ....

   These past months, I have always had pleasure to find some vintage postcards on the net, and looking at the pretty faces and clothes....

  And yesterday, - I was tidying in the house , I rediscovered this beautiful vintage album. It certainly belonged to my grandmother,in it there are cards with dates , like 1914.... 



  Ten years ago, when my mother had to move to a smaller place, she asked me if I wanted it. Of course I did !!!! I took it , put it aside, and as I was so busy with everything completely forgot about it ....

It is not in a perfect state, but while I turned the pages, I remembered some of the cards that I had admired , oh so many years ago....

  So I am going to share my pleasure , and I decided that every week end I will put some here ... As it takes a bit of time to scan ..... So , enjoy !



Those are the first in the category :


                  Pretty Girls






2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Such beautiful postcards... They must be fragile now! Take good care of them so they last a long time still!

DM a dit…

Hello Michèle! Glad you like them ! In fact , the album is a bit " tired ", but the postcards are well protected inside , as they were carefully arranged in it a long time ago .... I'll try to take good care of them; of course !